26 May 2015
Call for Applicants interested in a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF)
Call for Applicants
We would like to invite postdoctoral researchers, who meet the requirements of the Horizon 2020 MSCA-IF Programme, to develop research proposals aimed at carrying out a full time project for a period of 24 months at The Danish Stem Cell Center (DanStem), University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Eligible researchers can be of any nationality and must not have resided or carried out their main research activity in Denmark for more than 12 months before September 2015.
As host institution for the MSCA-IF application, DanStem offers:
- Personal help with the development of a competitive research project.
- Professional feedback on all parts of the grant application.
- The opportunity to carry out a research project at DanStem (for successful applicants only).
Please send the following information to Simone Wenkel (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime before July 31th, 2015 (internal deadline):
- Motivation letter, including research interests, experience and preferred DanStem laboratory;
- Detailed curriculum vitae and list of publications;
- Abstract of a proposed research proposal (max. 1 page).
Up until the internal deadline the candidates will continuously be selected by DanStem Principal Investigators. Please note that we will not offer a paid postdoctoral position for applicants who do not receive a fellowship.