17 July 2015
DanStem PhD course on Signalling in Embryonic Development and Stem Cells
DanStem offers an annual PhD course, organized together with The Danish Research Programme on Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, (MoMeD) (http://momed.ku.dk/). This year we offer a combination of practical/theoretical course, with hands on experience.
- Describe key developmental signalling pathways and their interactions.
- Explain commonalities and differences between embryonic development and stem cells.
- Plan, conduct, analyse, and draw conclusions from gain- and loss-of-function experiments in embryos and stem cells.
- Handle, differentiate, and analyse embryonic stem cells.
- Handle zebrafish embryos and analyse developmental phenotypes.
09 – 13 November 2015
DanStem (Panum bygning 6, 4.tv)