09 April 2015
DanStem and CPR are looking for a technical assistant for the Flow Cytometry Core Facility
The Technical Assistant will work within a FACS facility jointly financed by the CPR and The Danish Stem Cell Center (Danstem www.danstem.ku.dk) NNF funded centers. The facility manages 1 BD LSR Fortessa analyser and 3 cell sorters including a BD FACS Aria III and 2 Sony SH800 instruments.
PR and Danstem are technically and internationally diverse and dynamic research centers that emphasize collaboration. We are now looking for a highly motivated and qualified technical assistant to work in our FACS facility. All duties will be in close collaboration with the manager of the facility, together with facility users from both CPR and Danstem.
- Participate in the general operation and maintenance of the facility, including calibrating the instruments, maintaining booking schedule for users, and maintaining instruments
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, and sending of materials required for the facility
- Introduce students, postdocs, and lab technicians to facility instrumentation
- Assist users in designing and carrying out experiments on analyzer and sorter instruments
- Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be associated with the position
Start date: Spring 2015
To find out more about this position and to apply, please click HERE
You can find out more about the flow cytometry equipment at DanStem HERE