Danstem > Stem Cell Niche Confer...
From the Basic to the Applied
– Stories from the 2012 Stem Cell Niche Conference
The last week of June, 180 of the most dedicated stem cell researchers from all over the world met at the Favrholm Campus just North of Copenhagen at the first of a series of Copenhagen Bioscience Conferences (CBC), The Stem Cell Niche – Development and Disease .
During four intense days, junior and senior stem cell researchers shared knowledge, discussed approaches, methodologies and theories, established new contacts, and in general networked and interacted across age, gender, nationalities, and scientific disciplines.
Below you will find links to interviews with three of the 180 participants reflecting the diversity and potential of current stem cell research:
- Absolute Serendipity – about Genes, Cells and Building Refurbishment,
Interview with Professor Wendy Bickmore
- Finetuning the Mechanics – about 3D Hydrogels and Parkinson’s Disease,
Interview with Junior Researcher Susan Lee
- Airways, Skin and Encouragement – about Pulmonary Regeneration, Epithelial Stem Cells and Meeting People
Interview with Senior Research Associate Adam Giangreco
Links to more information - interviews, impressions and pictures - from the conference:
- Press release in Danish about the conference
- It Started with a Splash
- High Level Interactions
- More stories, interviews and picture gallery at the conference homepage
Last but not Least – From the Conference Chairs to all involved in the Stem Cell Niche Conference: THANK YOU TO ALL
- to organizers and chairs, to speakers and participants, to the Favrholm crew and bus-drivers, and to all participants - for all your valuable contributions.