Cell-o- Fun - Art Through Science
Cell-o- Fun is a celebration of art and science, where scientific images are measured as objects of art
33 images were submitted, over 500 people have visited the competition website and over 80 people submitted votes.
The completion aimed to:
- Display the attractiveness of science
- Increase the awareness of scientists to the beauty of their scientific findings
- Increase the visibility of the Center and its scientific findings
- Make the Center a visually pleasant place
- Increase the sense of cohesion and unity
The winning images are:
1st place: Disco Fish, by Charlotte Bailey, The Ober group
2nd place: by Martti Maimets, The Jensen group
3rd place: Fluorescence Mouse, by Carla Goncalves, The Grapin-Botton group
The competition was organized by: Siham Yanek, Ilcim Thestrup, Dror Sever and Naomi D. @danstem communication
Please contact us if you wish to display the images at your organization and/or to learn more about the images and the scientists who created them.