21 March 2019
Laboratory Attendant Position (paid by the hour)
We are seeking a service-minded and conscientious attendant to handle various practical tasks in and around the laboratory. You will work closely with the Laboratory Manager and other attendants on a regular basis and occasionally with scientists of the DanStem Research Platforms.
Your tasks will include
- Various tidying and cleaning tasks in the laboratory.
- Washing, autoclaving and cleaning laboratory equipment.
- Unpacking and stocking up deliveries.
- Ordering of basic supplies for the lab.
- Collecting and disposing of laboratory waste.
- Collecting laundry and picking up clean supplies.
Your qualifications and personal skills
- You are reliable, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- You approach your task systematically and you can work independently and thoroughly.
- You are service-minded and conscientious and enjoy working in an international environment.
- You are able to communicate well in English (having Danish communication skills is an advantage, but not a requirement).
- Experience in working in laboratories is an advantage.
Terms of employment
Terms of employment will be in accordance with the Collective Agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Organizations of Public Employees – governmental institutions (the OAO-S collective agreement) and under “Lager og–handelsarbejderne i hovedstaden”.
We expect you to work 8 hours per week, preferably consistent hours every day. The salary is 144.85 DKK/hour. Employment begins as soon as possible until 31 August 2020.
Your application must include
1. Motivation letter.
2. Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
For further information about the position, please contact DanStem Laboratory Manager Naomi Geshi by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about DanStem here.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your application, CV, and other relevant documents by clicking “Apply now” below.
We will conduct an ongoing screening of the applications and invite relevant applicants for an interview.
Application deadline: 4 April 2019.
Please note that applications received later than this date will not be considered.
The University of Copenhagen wishes to reflect the diversity of society and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.