Laboratory Attendant to join DanStem
We are seeking a service minded and conscientious attendant to handle various practical tasks in and around the laboratory. You will work closely with the Laboratory Manager and other attendants on a regular basis and occasionally with scientists of the DanStem Research Platforms.
- Various tidying and cleaning tasks in the laboratory.
- Washing, autoclaving and cleaning laboratory equipment.
- Preparation of common laboratory reagents.
- Unpacking and stocking up deliveries.
- Ordering of basic supplies for the lab.
- Collect and dispose of laboratory waste.
- Collect laundry and pick up clean supplies.
- You are reliable, responsible, and detail oriented.
- You approach your task systematically and you can work independently and thoroughly.
- You are service minded and conscientious and enjoy working in an international environment.
- You are able to communicate well in English (having Danish communication skills is an advantage, but not a requirement).
- Experience in working in the GMO laboratories is an advantage.
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
For further information about the position, please contact DanStem Laboratory Manager Naomi Geshi by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Copenhagen wishes to reflect the diversity of society and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.