Laboratory technician/ bio analyst position
We are seeking a service-minded laboratory technician or bio analyst to work 10 hours on weekends.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Biology – DanStem at Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen is looking for a part time laboratory technician or bio analyst to join the Semb group starting 1st of August or upon agreement 2018, the position is for 1 year.
- Media change on cell culture.
- Fixing cell cultures
- Taking samples for DNA/RNA extraction.
- Diploma as a technician or bio analyst
- Knowledge of aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture is beneficial
- The applicant should be reliable, have good organizational skills, flexibility and accuracy
- Good Danish and English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently, since this is a weekend job
Terms of salary and employment
The application must include:
How to apply
For further information about the position, please contact
Jette Larsen (firstname.lastname@example.org).