9 January 2019
Open position: Technical administrative supporter
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Biology (DanStem) and Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR) at Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen are looking for a technical coordinator/supporter to take part in establishing and running a common service unit to provide basic administrative support and coordination with the common IT-department – KU-IT.
Do you want to join the process of building a cross-center support unit for technical support at the University of Copenhagen?
- Service regarding basic/administrative IT solutions
- Distribution list editor
- Network drive administration
- Information security
- IT equipment administration
- On- and off boarding
- Purchasing of IT in cooperation with KU-IT
- Software management incl. organize and maintain local software licenses
- Telephone system
- Liaison with KU-IT on support
- Candidates must hold a degree in computer science or similar educational background
- Previous experience in similar fields is preferred
- Ability to be innovative and self driven as well as a good team player
- Good English and Danish communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal and cooperative skills
- stimulating, challenging and multifaceted work environment
- possibility for continued education and training
- attractive employment conditions
- centrally located work place
The employment is scheduled to start as soon as possible. The place of work is at DanStem/CPR, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 3B, Copenhagen.
Salary, pension and terms of employment are in accordance with the provisions of the collective agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC, or after the collective agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and LC/CO10 and the trade union agreement for PROSA. A supplement can be negotiated, dependent on experiences and qualifications.
The application must include:
1. Motivation letter
2. Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills
3. Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s)
DanStem was established as a result of a series of international recruitments coupled with internationally recognized research groups focused on insulin producing beta cells and cancer research already located at the University of Copenhagen.
CPR has been established at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, to promote basic and applied discovery research on human proteins of medical relevance. The Center comprises a wide range of expertise and resources including proteomics, protein production, bioinformatics and general characterization of disease mechanisms.
For further information about the position please contact Thomas Poulsen firstname.lastname@example.org. Administrative queries should be addressed to SUND-HR-Danstem@sund.ku.dk.
How to apply
The application must be submitted in English, by clicking on “Apply now” below. The closing date for applications is 23.59pm, 29th January 2019.
Only applications received in time and consisting of the above listed documents will be considered. Applications and/or any material received after deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The University of Copenhagen wishes to reflect the diversity of society and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.