We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join DanStem Administration
We are seeking a service minded student to assist with practicalities, data maintenance and communication.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Biology (DanStem) at Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen is looking for a student helper to join the administration starting as soon as possible or upon agreement for one year with the possibility for extension.
- Practicalities in connection with internal and external events
- Maintenance of publication lists and picture library
- Data handling for reporting purposes
- Preparation of communication material, posters and leaflets.
- Follow-up on website accuracy
- Maintaining of info boards
- Handling purchases and maintaining shared stocks and areas
- You are stable, responsible and detail-oriented.
- You work organized and systematical.
- Experience using MS Excel and photo editing tools, is an advantage.
- You are service-minded enjoy working in a multi-cultural research environment.
- You have good communication skills in English and Danish.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s)
For further information about the position please contact Head of administration
Application deadline: March 4st, 2018