Work Environment: Occupational Health & Safety Committee
The aim of DanStem Occupational Health & Safety Committee (in Danish: Institutarbejdsmiljøudvalg, is to ensure a good work environment at the Center.
DanStem is a dynamic and challenging workplace where the safety and well-being of all employees are in focus.
We aim to create a good and healthy working environment with a focus on job satisfaction, well-being and safety in each every job aspect.
The committee is responsible for
- Well being
- Working with GMO
- Regulations for handling chemicals
- Emergency regulations
- Workplace assessment
The committee is responsible for making an action plan, implement the plan, and follow up on the outcomes.
Heading the Committee
- Chairperson: Executive Director, Professor Henrik Semb
- Coordinator: Lab Manager Naomi Geshi.
The representatives of the work environment are elected by the Center employees and represent different work areas.
Elected Committee Members
- Helen Neil, Sequencing Specialist, Research Platforms and Facilities group
- Søren Refsgård Lindskog, Laboratory Technician, the Serup group
- Paul van Dieken, Flow Cytometry Technician, Research Platforms and Facilities group